Are you keen to make a difference? Looking for a flexible work/life balance with a competitive salary to match?
Our Practice, based in Lower Hutt provides accounting and business development services for SMBs and Trusts.. We are passionate about working in the Cloud using Xero practice tools and alongside our clients.
We enjoy building relationships with our clients and working with them to get their businesses to new levels.
If you are CA or CPA qualified, experienced in a CA environment (minimum of 3 years) and have a strong business focus this is a fabulous opportunity for you.
Flexible hours mean you can work 30 hours a week to full time over days to suit you!
Key qualities and skills are: -
- Excellent judgement.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively.
- Well organised and able to work independently.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
You will be responsible for: -
- A portfolio of clients.
- Developing business development services for existing and new clients.
- Preparing regular Management Reports.
- Preparing Financial Statements in Xero.
- Providing a broad range of services to clients including meeting compliance requirements, tax planning, cash flow management, budgeting.
- Identifying technical issues for clients, and working out solutions.
- Managing workflow and completing jobs within budget.
Remuneration: 85 to 110k for the right person based on personal attributes, skills and experience.
If this sounds like you please email your CV and cover letter outlining how you believe your attributes and experience qualify you for this role to: -