Are you the 1 in 100 we are looking for? Do you want to move your career in 2018 beyond the mundane and enjoy variety in a niche Practice?
Our Practice based in Lower Hutt provides accounting and business development services for small to medium business owners and professionals as well as having a strong Trust practice. We are passionate about the Cloud to work smarter and in fact we were in the first 100 Practices to use Xero when it only had 4,000 subscribers and are a Gold Partner.
We enjoy building relationships with our clients and working with them to get their businesses to new levels.
If you are CA or CPA qualified, Xero certified, experienced in a CA environment for a minimum of 3 years and have a strong business focus this is a fabulous opportunity to develop and enjoy variety.
More importantly you will have the following essential qualities and skills: –
- Excellent judgement.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively.
- Well organised and able to work independently.
- Quick and lateral thinker.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
You will be responsible for: –
- A portfolio of clients.
- Developing business development services for new and existing clients.
- Preparing regular Management Reports.
- Preparing Financial Statements in Xero.
- Providing a broad range of services to clients including meeting compliance requirements, tax planning, cash flow management, budgeting.
- Identifying technical issues for clients, and working out solutions.
- Managing work flow and completing jobs within budget.
Remuneration: 80 to 100k for the right person based on personal attributes, skills and experience.
Immediate start would be great.
If this sounds like you we’d love to hear from you. Please email your CV and cover letter outlining how you believe your attributes and experience qualify you for this role to: –